Creative Technology Producer (Auckland – Part Time)
We are looking for a creative-minded Producer with a passion for interactive content in all its forms, and an interest in helping pull together diverse teams to create never-been-done-before work.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is comfortable in front of clients throughout the lifecycle of a project. You might have previously worked in an advertising agency, film and TV production, a gaming studio or be a recent grad who’s already confident wrangling a team on a group project.
You likely have an interest in interactive media, film, installations and mixed reality and may also have skills across design, film production and other creative technologies. Polymorphs and hybrid beings are welcome – come be curious with us!
This role would be part time and be a combination of remote work and working from the Auckland, New Zealand office in Ponsonby. Initially this role is part time, up to 20 hours per week.
You will be:
– Curious, with a willingness to learn
– Highly organised and detail-oriented – can execute tasks with minimal oversight
– Able to prioritise effectively and juggle multiple streams of communication simultaneously
– Proactive and solution oriented, with a desire to take on new challenges
– Excellent verbal and written communications, comfortable communicating proactively and directly
– Interested in learning and upskilling in new areas
Roles and Responsibilities will include:
– Being the friendly point person for New Zealand clients across the lifecycle of a project (from pitching through to delivery)
– Managing deliverables and milestones for projects in development/production
– Coordinating with the New Zealand team and Auckland office
– Tracking incoming new business opportunities
– Tracking new talent / job inquiries
– Supporting with producing grant applications and project proposals
– Assisting with project documentation
– Assisting with marketing, PR & awards efforts
Nice to Have (but not required)
– Familiarity with project management tools (Jira, Trello)
– Familiarity with design tools (Photoshop, InDesign)
– Familiarity with software development tools and methodologies
DOTDOT is proud to employ extraordinary talent across all genders, races, nationalities, religions, ages, abilities and sexual preferences. We commit to the ongoing work required to be an anti-racist workplace. We aim to encourage and support all of our current and future employees to achieve their potential. No job applicant will receive less favorable treatment on any basis when applying for a position with us.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Creative direction and content that is experience and story driven. From art and code, to dance and VR—and everything in between. And we love collaborating.
From rapid prototyping and experimentation, to building custom tools. We use technology to solve problems, tell stories and bring people together.
Creative Tech Production
Delivering solid creative technology solutions. We’ve built installations to last 10 years, pop ups to create a bang overnight and launched online experiences running 24/7.