We are looking for a creative-minded Junior Strategist with a passion for interactive content in all its forms, and an interest in helping pull together diverse teams to create never-been-done-before work.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is as comfortable with digital technologies as they are with people. The role is a blend of production and strategy, but if you like to dabble at code or design all the better. You likely have an interest in interactive projects for the web, installations and mixed reality. Polymorphs and hybrid beings are welcome – come be curious with us!
This would be part time role is in support of our team in NYC, USA so although it is currently a remote position, our preference is for someone based in the USA timezone.
– Curious, with a willingness to learn
– Highly organized and detail-oriented – can execute tasks with minimal oversight
– Must be able to prioritize effectively and juggle multiple streams of communication simultaneously
– Must be proactive and solution oriented, with a desire to take on new challenges
– Excellent verbal and written communications, comfortable communicating proactively and directly
– Highly motivated and hard working
You may have:
– Familiarity with design tools (Photoshop, InDesign)
– Familiarity with software development methodologies
– Basic coding skills
Your Roles and Responsibilities would include:
– Coordinate and attend new business calls and demonstrations
– Research and strategize new business opportunities with senior team members
– Assist in keeping track of necessary meeting follow-ups, including meeting recaps and sharing of requested materials
– Assist with marketing, PR & awards efforts
– Support with crafting and sending out company newsletters
– Coordinate, attend and document ideation sessions
– Deck proofreading & formatting
– Track new talent / job inquiries
– Support with testing & QA
– Coordinate client feedback and requests
– Assist with project documentation
DOTDOT is proud to employ extraordinary talent across all genders, races, nationalities, religions, ages, abilities and sexual preferences. We commit to the ongoing work required to be an anti-racist workplace. We aim to encourage and support all of our current and future employees to achieve their potential. No job applicant will receive less favorable treatment on any basis when applying for a position with us.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Creative direction and content that is experience and story driven. From art and code, to dance and VR—and everything in between. And we love collaborating.
From rapid prototyping and experimentation, to building custom tools. We use technology to solve problems, tell stories and bring people together.
Creative Tech Production
Delivering solid creative technology solutions. We’ve built installations to last 10 years, pop ups to create a bang overnight and launched online experiences running 24/7.