Shitty Secret Santa Rules
Here are the fundamentals;
- Each participant must gift one present
- You do not know who will get your gift
- The person who gets your gift will not know who gave it (unless you tell them after)
- Each person must show their shitty gift to the group (and feign gratitude)
- The present that elicits the most laughs is the winner.
That’s pretty much it. Gifts will be considered truly shitty if;
- Some attempt has been made to wrap it
- Very little or no money has been spent on it
- It’s very unlikely that a human would want to receive this as a gift
Remember there may be kids in the room when gifts are unwrapped so please nothing inappropriate. Some examples of shitty presents are;
- A dead plant
- Lint from your dryer
- Something sticky from the compartment between the seats in your car.
If you don’t want it, and you can wrap it, it’s probably a shitty gift.
Special credit will be awarded for creativity.
Please email your Shitty Secret Santa to email@example.com before 1pm Tuesday 21st December 2021 NZT.